We are super excited about having a Groupon Feature and we hope that this article helps answer some of your questions.
1. What are the details of the two packages offered?
Deal #1: $89 ($425 value) includes a 30 minute appointment and 20 high quality fine art holiday cards. The photosession may be located either at our studio in Livermore or at one of our pre-designated outdoor park locations in Livermore, Oakland or Danville. You may find more info about the session and locations here. We have several designer cards to select from and the cards are 5×7 postcards on a pearl metallic paper with envelopes included. The cards may be holiday themed, or thank you cards or mother’s day cards etc.
Deal #2: $59 ($250 value) includes a 30 minute appointment and a fine art print package that includes three sheets of prints of one image. The photosession is located only at our studio location and is typically scheduled Tuesday – Friday.
Types of portraits that quality for these deals include maternity, newborn, kids and families. These deals do not qualify for a headshot, boudoir session, a custom location session or a wedding or other events.
2. Can I schedule my photosession on the weekend?
3. How many people can be in the portrait?
The session includes up to 5 family members for a family session. Add $25 for each additional 5 persons included in the family portrait.
4. How long is the portrait session?
Typically the appointment is up to 30 minutes which includes 5 minutes of consultation with the photographer and 25 minutes for a photosession. You can upgrade your photosession to 50 minutes for only $25. Here are some reasons why you should upgrade: 1. We strive to capture fun, natural expression and if you have an independent toddler it’s a good idea for the photographer to spend more time with the little ones to coax out those perfect expressions, 2) if you’re looking for a more photojournalistic approach more time allows everyone to get comfortable in front of the camera thus resulting in more natural images, 3) if you’d like an outfit change you must upgrade to a longer session, or 4) if you would like more variety of poses or backgrounds.
5. How many images are included in the session?
We will show you 20 – 35 of the best images from your session from which to make your selection. Depending upon which deal you purchase, you will receive one image printed on 20 holiday cards OR one image in a three sheet fine art print package. A sheet is defined as 1-8×10 OR 2-5x7s OR 4-4x6s OR 8-wallets.
6. How do I view and select my images?
Your images will be ready to view in our gallery one week after your photoshoot by appointment. We are located at 2074 Second Street in downtown Livermore. We will have a movie prepared for your viewing pleasure in our theater screening room. You’ll be amazed by how awesome your portraits look when you see them on our large screen. However, if you’d like the convenience of a website to view and order your images at your leisure, we can provide that service for a $50 fee. We do not recommend website viewing as your computer monitor may not be properly color calibrated and it’s more difficult to see the amazing details of your images on a small screen.
7. Since you’ll be doing so many sessions from this deal, will the quality of my photos be the same as your “regular” clients?
Absolutely YES! We have a dedicated staff of talented photographers, editors and an office manger. We are set up to take great care of all of our clients. Our clients currently travel from all over the bay area to have the ultra-spective experience and we are looking forward to giving you that same quality of service and products.
8. What if I want more than one image?
You may purchase additional product from your portrait session. We specialize in creating wall art for your home and we know you will love your images so much that you will want to create either an accent wall piece or a focal wall art piece. The complete pricing menu is here. Here’s an idea of the current prices of some of the most popular items:
- The SMILE package includes a 16×20 fine art wall print and two sheets of fine art prints for $300. A 16×20 is an appropriate size for a transitional wall (walk by wall such as entry or hallway), but is generally too small as a focal wall piece.
- A 30″ fine art gallery wrap canvas is $750 and would make a perfect focal wall (i.e. over big furniture, a fireplace or dining table) art piece in your home.
- If you purchase $400 in additional products, you may purchase the CD of all images for only $200.
- If you purchase $700 in additional products, you receive the CD of all images for FREE.
9. I still have more questions…
Please call us at 925.449.9879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We believe in amazing customer service so be prepared to receive. Thank you so much and we are looking forward to photographing you soon!