1. “I’M NOT A MODEL”, “I’M UNCOMFORTABLE BEING SEXY”, “I’M TOO OLD FOR THIS”, OR “I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT FIRST”…DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? Let’s be real…even real models aren’t really the way they appear in magazines. We use all the same professional tools that professional models have access to but we specialize in working with everyday women of all ages and sizes. Our female photographers will guide you through the entire process including showing you exactly how to pose. The photographer will use flattering poses and lighting techniques. Then your images will be airbrushed and advanced editing techniques will be used to nip a little here and tuck a bit there! Presto, there’s goes those last 10 (or even 20lbs) you’ve been trying to lose. This is why we are different and why you should only choose ultra-spective’s Haute Pink for your boudoir portraits! Check out our portfolio here!
2. WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE HAUTE PINK DEAL? It includes a SINGLE SET photosession (see price menu here) which is a 30 minute session that includes approximately 10 minutes of clothing styling assistance and 20 minutes of camera time in one look, outfit and background with minor changes. You will select from 7 magazine-quality artistically edited images. The deal includes one 8×10 fine art print with same image on CD.
3. HOW DO I BOOK MY SESSION? Call our studio (925-449-9879) to book your shoot. We book Single Set photosessions Tuesday – Friday. Weekends are reserved for packages (Goddess and Diva packages). If you need a weekend appointment, you can upgrade to a Diva or Goddess package. We typically book up quickly but will do our best to accommodate your requested date. Our office hours are Tuesday – Friday 11 – 5pm and we usually respond to your call or email within 1 business day
4. WHERE DOES THE PHOTOSESSION HAPPEN? Photosessions are usually at our hip boutique gallery studio located in Livermore at 4749 Bennett Dr. Ste F.5. WHAT IF I WANT A LONGER SESSION? The session is 30 minutes and includes approximately 10 minutes of styling and 20 minutes of camera time. This allows us to create approximately 7 sexy, artistically-edited images. If you’d like a longer session or would like to change outfits, you can add a SET for only $79 (a $250 value). We make the experience so much fun that you’re gonna totally wish you had upgraded so we made these discounts irresistible! A SET is considered one look, outfit or background and includes a 30 minute session and 7 edited images. If you’d like more than two sets, you can upgrade to the DIVA package for only $375 which includes 3 sets AND a little black book!! Check out the pricing menu for info.
6. WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OUTFITS? Each SET includes one look and outfit. Add a SET for each outfit change. You receive a considerable discount with a add-on SET cost of only $79 (valued at $250).
7. IS HAIR AND MAKE-UP INCLUDED? Hair & make-up is NOT included in this deal. Your hair & make-up must be ready for the camera at the start of your appointment time. However, we work with the talented hair and make-up artists at Blowout bar salon and they service you at our studio for your added convenience. Cost starts at $75 and depends on the length of hair and style. Using professional make-up artists that are experienced in make-up that is friendly for the camera is important.
8. DO I BRING MY OWN OUTFIT? Yes! Please bring several outfits to your photosession and you will work with the stylist to put together your look. Once you book with us, you will receive an email with more specific outfit ideas. But in general, your outfit can be a corset, just panties, or just a hat! It’s up to you! Remember though if you want to be photographed in more than one outfit, you will need to add a SET (see question #5).
9. HOW DO I VIEW AND SELECT MY IMAGES? Your images will be ready to view in our gallery one week after your photoshoot by appointment. We are located at 4749 Bennett Dr. Ste F in Livermore. We will have a movie prepared for your viewing pleasure in our theater screening room. You’ll be amazed by how awesome your portraits look when you see them on our large screen.
9. WHAT IF I WANT MORE THAN ONE IMAGE? You have the option to purchase additional products during your selection appointment. You are not required to purchase anything additional. An 8×10 print is only $95. The little black book is one of our most popular items, includes 10 of your favorite images and starts at only $295. You can view the pricing menu here.
10. SINCE YOU’LL BE DOING SO MANY SESSIONS FROM THIS DEAL, WILL THE QUALITY OF MY PHOTOS BE THE SAME AS YOUR “REGULAR” CLIENTS? Absolutely YES! We have a dedicated staff of talented photographers, editors and an office manger. We are set up to take great care of all of our clients. Our clients currently travel from all over the bay area to have the ultra-spective experience and we are looking forward to giving you that same quality of service and products.
11. WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY? Because we have specifically reserved your appointment time for you, we require 72 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your photosession. We totally understand sometimes life just happens…someone gets sick, or an unexpected business trip. So if you need to cancel within 72 hours of your appointment, we would be happy to reschedule you with a $45 reschedule fee.
12. HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE? Due to the nature of the photosession, you must be 18 years old. Be sure that you bring your groupon and a photo ID to your session so that we may verify your age.
13. I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS… Please call us at 925.449.9879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have cleared our calendar to answer your questions and book your session as soon as you’re ready. We believe in amazing customer service so be prepared to receive! Thank you so much and we are looking forward to photographing you soon!